Check-In Location Information
Note: Parking and ride share information will be available closer to the date.
- Thursday, November 2 (Downtown Kick-Off Party @ Assembly Food Hall)
- Check in at Skydeck, on the third floor of Assembly Food Hall. Enter from Broadway across from Bridgestone Arena. After passing Hattie B's, you will see the a sign for "Assembly Food Hall, South Hall" entrance. Take the elevator, escalator or stairs to the third floor "Skydeck". Look for the VU Check-In Table on arrival.
- Friday, November 3 (Campus Activities)
- Daytime Activities: Check in at E. Bronson Ingram College, 2211 West End Ave, Nashville, TN 37212
- Evening Class Parties: Check in at various locations; Your Class's entry point and tent can found in the "Class Party Location Information" section below.
- Saturday, November 4 (Tailgate and Football Game)
- Check in at Rec Field 2, Entrance on Children's Way; Note: 25th Avenue will be closed and entry will be from Natchez Trace
- Sunday, November 5 (Brunch)
- All-Class Bluegrass Brunch: Check in at Commodore Ballroom, Student Life Center, 10 25th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37240
- Quinq and 50th Reunion Brunch: Check in at Symphony Ballroom, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, 2100 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
Class Party Location Information
6:00 p.m. | Class Dinner for 55th and 60th Reunions
Student Life Center, Board of Trust Room; 310 25th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37240
6:30 p.m. | Class Dinner for the 50th Reunion
Cheekwood Estate, 1200 Forrest Park Dr, Nashville, TN 37205
7:00 p.m. | Class Parties for the 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th Reunions
Peabody Esplanade (adjacent to Peabody College, near the Wyatt Center)
7:00 p.m. | Class Parties for the 25th, 30th, 35th, 40th and 45th Reunions
Magnolia Lawn (off Edgehill Avenue, near 21st Avenue South)
Shuttle Options Throughout the Weekend
Friday, November 3 - Daytime Shuttles Around Campus
Due to extensive construction around campus, parking and shuttle details will be published closer to the event.
Friday, November 3 - Evening Shuttle to 50th Reunion Dinner at Cheekwood Estate
Complimentary parking will be available at Cheekwood Estate.
Shuttle Run from Campus: Details to Come!
Parking is available throughout Reunion Weekend in designated lots. Reunion celebrants may park in any non-reserved space in any of the listed parking garages on the days indicated.
Thursday, November 2
Parking for Downtown Kick-off Party @ Skydeck of Assembly Food Hall
5055 Broadway Place, Nashville, TN 37203
Complimentary parking will be available at Assembly Food Hall. Additional details to come!
Friday, November 3
Parking for Campus Events
Parking will be available all day, on a first come first serve basis, on Friday, November 3. Due to construction on campus, we will publish the location of parking garages available for Reunion closer to the event.
Note: Shuttles will be available on a loop between parking garages and campus. Additional details to come!
Saturday, November 4
Parking for Football Game and Tailgate
Game day parking rules apply. Parking is available in lots near FirstBank Stadium and is managed by the Athletics Office on game day. Please visit the Athletics website for additional parking information. Note that Single Game Parking Passes are available and advance purchase is recommended.
Sunday, November 5
Parking for Sunday Brunches
- Quinq Brunch and 50th Reunion Discussion (Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, 2100 West End Ave Nashville, TN 37203)
- Complimentary valet parking will be available at the Loews hotel for all guests attending the Quinq Brunch.
- Bluegrass Brunch and Market (Student Life Center, 310 25th Ave S)
- Guests may park at the 25th Avenue Garage.
Reunion Concierge Service - Text 615-696-4923
Have questions during Reunion Weekend? Text the Reunion Concierge! Reunion team members are on standby to respond to Reunion-related questions and mobility assistance requests via text. Please note golf carts cannot leave campus.
- Thursday, November 2 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, November 3 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4 Dependent on Game Time!
- Sunday, November 5 9 a.m. - 12 noon
Accessibility on Campus
- All campus spaces where Reunion events are held are accessible. The VU Accessibility Map details accessible entrances and doors throughout campus.
Accessible Parking Options
- Guests can park in any handicap parking space on campus with their existing placard.
- Please review the campus parking map for handicap spaces located throughout campus.
- A limited number of golf carts will be available during Friday daytime events and the Saturday Tailgate for guests with mobility access needs.
- Please text the Reunion Concierge at 615-696-4923 for more information or to request a mobility access ride (see "Reunion Concierge" section above for operating hours).