REUNION WEEKEND, OCT. 5–7, 2017
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Student workers are a key component to the success of the Undergraduate Reunion Weekend. In order to be hired and paid by the Development and Alumni Relations Special Events Office, a student worker must have the necessary payroll paperwork on file with the Student Employment Office. Each student applying for a Reunion job will be interviewed and paperwork filled out prior to the weekend. Students who are hired will be provided meals and beverages before or after their shift, will receive a T-shirt and will be paid $10 per hour. If you are interested in working, please contact Linda Reichenberger at email@example.com.
Listed below are student employment opportunities during the Reunion Weekend, Oct. 5-7, 2017.
• Décor Crew—help staff throw linens, put centerpieces and votive candles on tables, post signage, etc.
• Ticket Takers—collect tickets from guests as they enter the class party tent and place a wristband on their arm
• Set up/Breakdown—help with placement of tables and chairs as needed. After the event is over, remove décor, signage, linens, etc. and return supplies to the service tent
• Class Parties and All-Class Party—check in with the event manager to get any specific instructions. Throughout the night check trash cans. If they are full, empty them, tie up the bags and set them outside the tent. Replace with liner in the can. If there are no liners available, get them from the service tent. Help breakdown the event at the end of the evening and return supplies to the service tent
• Tailgate—check in with the event manager to get any specific instructions. Throughout the tailgate help clear dining tables and check trash cans. If they are full, empty them, tie up the bags and set them outside the tent. Replace with liner in the can. Help breakdown the event at the end and return supplies to the van and to the Special Events Office.