Reunion 2020 Volunteer Responsibilities
Volunteers are asked to contact friends and classmates from a shared student organization, team, region, or other affinity group and encourage them to Come Back and Give Back for Reunion.
Volunteers will contact their group at several points during the year (prior to Giving Day, when online registration opens in August and closer to Reunion Weekend in early fall). Volunteers do not have responsibilities during Reunion weekend except to attend and have fun!
As a volunteer, you agree to keep alumni contact information confidential and for Reunion purposes only. Reunion volunteers work with the Reunion Weekend Office staff member assigned to their class.
- Make a gift to the area of your choice and ask your classmates to do the same. Gifts of any size made to VU by alumni in Reunion years will count towards class fundraising goals.
- Add your name to the Planning to Attend list on the Reunion website.
- Personally contact a list of classmates of your choice to encourage attendance and giving participation at Reunion. Email templates and contact information will be provided to make the outreach process effortless.
- Register for Reunion as soon as registration opens in August.
- Maintain occasional communication with class leadership and Reunion staff.
- Attend Reunion November 5–7, 2020. Chairs and volunteers do not have responsibilities during Reunion weekend except to attend and have fun!