Mini Reunions are alumni social gatherings during Reunion weekend. Maybe you played on an intramural/club sports team, went on Alternative Spring Break or lived on the same floor freshman year. If you have a group you’d like to reconnect with, let us know and we’ll help you get the ball rolling. It’s a great way to reunite with the people who made your college experience memorable.
When should I have a Mini Reunion?
- Friday late afternoon before the Class Party
- Saturday before/after the game
- Sunday brunch, before classmates head back home
How to plan a Mini Reunion:
- Email Beth Porter, from the Reunion Office to get started! She will help you determine the best location and time and reserve space on campus.
- Organize logistics (location, food, drinks, etc.) for your event, as this applies to the type of gathering you are coordinating.
- Invite your classmates
How the Reunion Office will help:
- Reserve space on campus
- Promote the event through the brochure, Reunion website, Hustler
- Send email and/or physical invitations to the group
- Provide group contact information to the organizer to help boost attendance
Examples of past Mini Reunions:
- 1965 Tri Delts at the Delta Delta Delta House
- 1965 McTyeire at McTyeire International House
- 40 years of friendship lunch at the Centennial Club
- 1994 Thetas at Masons, Loews Hotel bar
- Delta Gamma Sunday Brunch at Mad Donna’s
For more information about planning a Mini Reunion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 936-0817.