Mini Reunions help you reconnect
Mini Reunions are alumni social gatherings during Reunion weekend. Maybe you played on an intramural or club sports team, went on Alternative Spring Break or lived on the same floor freshman year. If you have a group you’d like to reconnect with, let us know and we’ll help you get the ball rolling. It’s a great way to reunite with the people who made your college experience memorable.
When should I have a Mini Reunion?
- Thursday afternoon
- Friday late afternoon before the Class Party
- Sunday brunch, before classmates head back home
How to plan a Mini Reunion:
- Email the Reunion Office to get started! We will help you determine the best location and time and reserve space on campus.
- Organize logistics (location, food, drinks, etc.) for your event, as this applies to the type of gathering you are coordinating.
- Invite your classmates
How the Reunion Office will help:
- Reserve space on campus
- Promote the event through the brochure, Reunion website and weekend schedule
- Send email and/or physical invitations to the group
- Provide group contact information to the organizer to help boost attendance
Examples of past Mini Reunions:
- 1965 Tri Delts at the Delta Delta Delta House
- 1965 McTyeire at McTyeire International House
- 40 years of friendship lunch at the Centennial Club
- 1994 Thetas at Masons, Loews Hotel bar
For more information about planning a Mini Reunion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 322-6034.