Dear Class of 1986,
This October 20-22, 2016 your class will gather for reunion again! For those of you who have attended these events in the past, we know how much fun they are. For those of you who have not returned for a reunion, we want to assure you that it will be well worth your time to do so this year.
More detailed information is available on this website, but briefly here are the highlights:
Thursday, October 20
- Golf at Vanderbilt Legends Club
- Welcome Dinner and Awards Evening/Country Music Hall of Fame
Friday, October 21
- Grand Rounds
- Plenary Sessions
- Quinq Induction Ceremony – Langford Auditorium
- Quinq Luncheon – Langford Lobby
- All Alumni Luncheon – Light Hall
- Class parties – The Lowe Residence
Saturday, October 22
- Homecoming Tailgate
- Football Game (Vandy vs. TSU)
As always, these events are fun and educational. But more importantly, you will have time to relax together and catch up. Please make plans to attend.
We look forward to seeing you.
The Vanderbilt Medical Alumni Association