The Vanderbilt Christie Pediatric Society Scientific Sessions held in conjunction with VUSM Reunion 2016
The Vanderbilt Medical Alumni Association welcomes our Vanderbilt Christie Pediatric Society members to the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Reunion 2016, October 20-22, 2016.
Registration is now closed, please call 615.322.0310 for more information.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
7:15–10:30 a.m.: Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, Wadlington Conference Room, 2202 VCH
7:15–8:15 a.m. Breakfast and Fellowship
- Hosted by the Vanderbilt Medical Alumni Association
8:15–8:45 a.m. Greetings and Welcome
- Robert Mallard, M.D. '74; HS/Peds '74-'78; VMAA Board Christie Society Representative
- Steven Webber, MBChB, MRCP, James C. Overall Professor and Chair of the Department of Pediatrics at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
8:45–10:30 a.m.: An Interactive, collaborative case evaluation to teach clinical judgement in the digital age.
- Matthew Campbell, M.D. - Chief Resident Pediatrics
- Jodi Dingle, M.D. - Chief Resident Pediatrics
The Christie Society meets on the same weekend as Vanderbilt University's Reunion / Homecoming.
The Vanderbilt Medical Alumni Association welcomes Christie Society members to attend all the School of Medicine scientific and social Reunion activities. For questions about the School of Medicine's Reunion or the Christie Society Annual Meeting, please call the VMAA at (615) 322-0310.
Online VUSM Reunion 2016 registration opens August 1, 2016.